The wedding is a not a daily event in one’s life. It happens once or maybe a couple of more times in a person’s life. Thus, it is a very important occasion to remember and cherish. One should do anything that would make them remember the day like taking photographs and videos of the event.
It is really fun to watch yourself getting married in a video later, maybe on your anniversary a few years down the line or with your kids you get to watch it. Since it is a live event and it has to be captured well, this is where the need for hiring professionals arise.
Hiring a good videographer is very important, choose them yourself or discuss with your wedding planner and find someone who is good. There are also websites that review wedding videos and provide feedback. This site reviews the best wedding videos. Based on the comments one can clearly see what makes a good video and what does not. Accordingly, one should choose a videographer.
Sometimes wedding planners may also suggest videographers with whom they have a business understanding. In such cases ask for their previous work and review them yourselves. In case you like or dislike something inform it to the videographer directly so that they don’t do the same thing for you. Do not give in to any pressure from your wedding planner in case they insist a videographer. It is your wedding and you have the right to choose.
Typically, a good videographer understands your needs and plans your entry and how they should be shot well in advance. Pre-wedding and post wedding photo shoots can also be planned. Check on the cost details upfront. Some videographers offer a package deal.
Thus, choose your videographer carefully after considering and reviewing their previous work and your comfort feeling with them. It is once in a lifetime event and hence choose wisely.
Men or women, we all are extremely fond of accessorising and making our look more captivating. Where on one hand we try to wear the trendiest outfits when moving out, we also try to smell as perfectly as possible according to the situation. In the same way, one such thing that adds immense glamour to our personality is a good bag.
When it comes to women, they are considered to be very crazy about owning great designer handbags. No matter where they are heading to- office or a date- they would always like to carry the best handbagsevery time to enhance their look. However, have you ever wondered how we can pair up our dress with the perfect handbag for the day? If not, then here is your guide to it.
How to use handbags in stylish way
Very often we end up taking a bag with us that by mistake does not complement our outfit that well. As a result, we stay under-confident about our appearance and miss out on receiving appreciation in public. Remember that there is no point investing your money in such bags when you can’t flaunt them to enhance your persona. Here are some of the ways of selecting the right bag according to your look for the day:
- Make sure that you do not mix two separate prints. Remember not to carry a bag that is in same colour as your dress. This will neither allow yourdress nor the bag to stand out. In fact, mixing contrasting colours would always work for you.
- Try to match your footwear with the bag you carry while moving out. This will make you look organised and in-sink with the outfit every time.
- When wearing a formal outfit, ensure to carry a shoulder or other bag that has slightly formal appearance. When going out with friends, experiment with your look and take the bag that looks the best.
Keep these tricks in mind and go ahead with purchasing your favourite handbags to flaunt a look that is second to none.
Meeting someone new and getting to know them is a challenge by itself. when it is a date and you need to figure out if that person is your type, is a greater challenge. You cannot drag on the date if they are not your type and you cannot go on multiple dates before you decide if they are what you are looking for or not.
When you are out on a first date with a girl, it can be quite tricky. You need to be chivalrous and a perfect gentle man cannot ask many direct questions. So, how does a guy decide about the girl in front of him on the first date? What can he ask? Here’s some top things to ask a girl on a date:
Ask her –
- About her family, if she has siblings, etc
- About her education, like the school she went to, the college, etc. This will lighten up the mood as she will recollect familiar thoughts
- About her hobbies and other interests. This gives you an insight about the person
- About her interests and take on politics – this is a non personal subject and ensure you don’t sound too judgmental or too keen to know about her political preferences
- About her interests in movies, sports, etc – these are safe topics and can give you an insight into the person and you could probably find a person who has similar interests as you.
No matter what the responses are, never get too personal with the questions for she might get offended or feel threatened. Take it light and make her feel comfortable. Once she starts trusting you, she will open up and reveal more about herself and you can take it from there. You can ask questions based on what she reveals or based on your similar interests, etc.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!