Meeting someone new and getting to know them is a challenge by itself. when it is a date and you need to figure out if that person is your type, is a greater challenge. You cannot drag on the date if they are not your type and you cannot go on multiple dates before you decide if they are what you are looking for or not.
When you are out on a first date with a girl, it can be quite tricky. You need to be chivalrous and a perfect gentle man cannot ask many direct questions. So, how does a guy decide about the girl in front of him on the first date? What can he ask? Here’s some top things to ask a girl on a date:
Ask her –
- About her family, if she has siblings, etc
- About her education, like the school she went to, the college, etc. This will lighten up the mood as she will recollect familiar thoughts
- About her hobbies and other interests. This gives you an insight about the person
- About her interests and take on politics – this is a non personal subject and ensure you don’t sound too judgmental or too keen to know about her political preferences
- About her interests in movies, sports, etc – these are safe topics and can give you an insight into the person and you could probably find a person who has similar interests as you.
No matter what the responses are, never get too personal with the questions for she might get offended or feel threatened. Take it light and make her feel comfortable. Once she starts trusting you, she will open up and reveal more about herself and you can take it from there. You can ask questions based on what she reveals or based on your similar interests, etc.